- Drapery Fabric
- Stripes and Plaids
- Fabric Robert Allen Beacon Hill Thistle Stripe Patina Rust Linen Drapery 21II
This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is a linen blend stripe that is sure to add a modern look to your home decor project. Perfect drapery and upholstery weight but can also be used for slip covers, throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Thistle Stripe Patina Rust
- Sage Green, Burnt Orange and Tan Stripes
- 54 inches wide
- 69% Cotton 31% Linen
- Horizontal Repeat 7 inches
- Medium weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece