- Drapery Fabric
- Floral Drapery
- Fabric Robert Allen Beacon Hill Ashland Clay Linen Wool Floral Drapery 40HH
This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is an elegant linen wool blend floral that is sure to add beauty to your home decor project. Perfect drapery weight but can also be used for slip covers, throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Ashland Clay
- Floral in various shades of brown and Redish-Orange
- 57 inches wide
- 35% Wool 29% Cotton 21% Linen 15% Polyacrylic
- Horizontal Repeat 13.5 inches
- Vertical Repeat 9.75 inches
- Medium Light weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece