- Beacon Hill by Robert Allen
- Fabric Robert Allen Beacon Hill Anillos Teak Embroidered Tapestry Circles 40JJ
This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is an embroidered cotton bend tapestry that is sure to add beauty to your home decor project. Perfect upholstery weight but can also be used for drapery, slip covers, throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Anillos Teak
- Tan background with embroidered interlocking circles in Brown and Grey-Blue
- 54 inches wide
- 76% Rayon 24% Cotton
- Horizontal Repeat 1.75 inches
- Vertical Repeat 1.75 inches
- Heavy weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece