Robert Allen Beacon Hill Fabric Domingo Clay Silk Linen Drapery *J38
This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is a silk cotton linen blend that is sure to add a contemporary look to your home decor project. Perfect drapery weight but can also be used for slip covers, throw pillows and much more. Reddish-Orange with a damask pattern.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Domingo Clay
- Reddish-Orange Damask Pattern
- 56 inches wide
- 48% Cotton 33% Silk 19% Linen
- Horizontal Repeat 28.5 inches
- Vertical Repeat 22.5 inches
- Medium weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece