This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is a heavily embroidered silk that is sure to add beauty to your home decor project. Perfect drapery weight but can also be used for throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Kimball Teak
- Brown background with embroidered paisley like floral design in light Brown and Terracotta
- 57 inches wide
- 100% Silk
- Horizontal Repeat 7 inches
- Vertical Repeat 13.5 inches
- Light weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece