This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is a linen blend that is sure to add a modern look to your home decor project. Perfect upholstery drapery weight but can also be used for slip covers, throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Dauphin Stripe Sisal
- Cream and Brown Striped, alternating stripes with diamond and chevron pattern
- 57 inches wide
- 36% Linen 36% Viscose 28% Cotton
- Horizontal Repeat 7 inches
- Vertical Repeat 3.75 inches
- Medium weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece